Saturday, October 22, 2011

Where does the time go?

Photo/video links:

Here are some random shots.

Art by Theo. Theo loves putting objects into interesting combinations. He often dismantles them not too long afterward so I started taking pictures. Now, when he creates something, he comes and gets me and asks for a photo. I bet as soon as we get him his first camera he'll be doing his own mixed media photography.

Theo's garbage truck costume for Halloween. He is obsessed with watching the trucks do their thing at our condo complex. I once showed him how to fill a small box with soft toys and dump it himself. He latched onto the imitation immediately and hasn't let go. He even makes mechanical noises. I knew he wouldn't wear a big box to represent the truck and catch his "trash" but this much was plenty for him.

I hope everyone who reads this is well. Life gets in the way, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the pink

Hasty post! Been incredibly busy! I have so many beautiful baby blankets that were lovely gifts for Theo. That's what happens when y...